Weatherford International is hiring! The company is operational in more than 100 countries. It provides pipeline services and oil recovery and hydraulic lift and an electric submersible pump to the oil and gas industry. The company also offers contract land drilling services.
Click below to know more about the recent job openings with them.
What Weatherford Is Hiring For
assembler, technicians, mudloggers, drilling services staff, field technicians, field sales and service reps, cost accountants, service tech gas lift, rig assistants, health and safety staff, shop technicians and more!
Links to Positions:
Technician / Mudlogger – Newfoundland
Account Representative (Drilling Services) – Calgary, AB
Well Site Field Supervisors, MPD/UBD – Nisku, AB
Field Technician (BOP) – Red Deer, AB
Field Sales and Service Rep – Clairmont, AB
Account Representative (Wellhead) – Calgary, AB
Service Technician Gas Lift – Grande Prairie, AB
Geozone Logistics Manager – Edmonton, AB
Rig Assistant: COROD® Continuous Rod, Bonnyville, AB
Reel Mover: COROD®, Bonnyville, AB
Shop Technician – Bonnyville, AB
QHSSE Advisor – Clairmont/Grande Prairie, AB
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- The attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Weatherford. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!