Fly-in fly-out has 500 openings!! For those not in the know, Fly-in fly-out is a method of employing people in remote areas by flying them temporarily to the work site instead of relocating employees and their families permanently. It is often abbreviated as FIFO when referring to employment status. Fly-in fly-out method is common in oil and mining regions in the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Below are all the recent job openings.
What Different Companies Are Hiring For
Operations supervisors, project managers, laborers, haul truck operators, warehouse technicians, lubrication technicians, heavy-duty mechanics, field service technicians, nuclear superintendent, maintenance workers, quality inspectors, maintenance planners and more!
Links to Positions:
Operations Supervisor – 2 positions
For a complete list of openings, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of companies hiring. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!